Less than 36 hours. I'd have to say, a bit disappointing. Not her finest hour. I did like the fight scene. That was more like her other books. What did you all think about it?
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Less than 36 hours. I'd have to say, a bit disappointing. Not her finest hour. I did like the fight scene. That was more like her other books. What did you all think about it?
Posted by Bliss Sorority (XX) - Flagstaff Chapter at 11:36 AM
3 comments:
You HAVE to read the Host. LOVED it. Maybe better than the twilight series but close. Since Edward's image is shot through the roof, there's another male lead to take his place.
Stephenie Meyer and Marry Higgins Clark baby! OH yeah, and Anne Frank. :-)
I'll have to get my hands on it. Will she write more? Did you get the email about the next book in the twilight series?
She said she may write a sequel to the Host but not certain yet. My guess is she will because she seems to get really wrapped up in her characters. Good for us, right?
Yeah, I heard about her book, Midnight Sun, got passed around on the internet. Sad huh? I read the first two chapters on her website BEFORE the rest got leaked and didn't realize what the big deal was since I'd already read it on her own website. Then I realized that like, 13 chapters or so had been leaked. She'd only posted first chapter for people to read on her website earlier.
Post a Comment