It's your day!! Hope you are having a great day! I would have posted this on my blog, but since you NEVER check mine, I decided to post it somewhere that you occasionally visit.
I tried to call you like 500 times today but you never answered your phone. What's up with that dawg? Anyway . . .
Top 10 Reasons I like Amy:
1. She is the multi-tasking queen! She packs tons of stuff into her day and somehow manages to get everything done.
2. She's my personal bodyguard. I will never forget the day I came home crying from the neighbor's house and you marched down there and told them what was up.
3. She goes the extra mile! When she decides to do something, she doesn't just do it, she does it BIG! Birthday parties, "intimate" family get togethers, etc. Go home or go big!
4. She made cookies for me when I came to visit one time.
5. We have awesome cooking classes at 11:00 p.m. whenever I visit her house. And it's fun to make everything in the Kraft magazines that we think look good.
6. She's craft-ay! She likes crafts and makes really cute home decor and scrapbooks.
7. She saved the hug and kiss shoebox I made for her in elementary school.
8. She has good self control when it comes to getting in shape.
9. She was my rock (and mom) during high school. She listened to my sad stories, despised the bad guys, and encouraged me to see past high school.
10. She loves pictures and will probably visit my website if I post a picture of her kids!!
Love ya!
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Happy Birthday Amy!
Posted by Appraiser Cory at 7:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Shelly,
This is incredible!!! WOW!!
Amy,
You go girl. I couldn't agree more with what Shelly wrote.
WOW Shell! That was really fun to read. Thanks. I think that was the nicest card I got this year!! I sure love you!
Post a Comment