I wanted to invite everyone to check out Cory's new blog. You might have noticed that our screen name changed from fantastic four to something else, forgot what it says now. That's because you're only allowed one screen name for all your websites under the same email address.
Anyway, apparently he couldn't sleep one night and went downstairs and started his own blog. It's a political blog perhaps thanks to talk radio and Sean Hannity. He has looked at it several times and said "no one looked at my blog." Yeah, that's because no one knows about it. So. . . here's the addy:
www.inheritamerica.blogspot.com
Sunday, August 3, 2008
Cory's Blog
Posted by Appraiser Cory at 7:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I did it!!
I'll try it too.
Tell Cory we read it too!
Thanks guys! I'm sure that will make him happy!
Post a Comment