




Here are some of my favorite pictures that Andee took in Park City. As a disclaimer, we all need to go into this facing the fact that I am truely NOT photogenic, either that, or I have more to worry about than I know...
Thursday, August 21, 2008
yu'all ready fo this???
Posted by Bliss Sorority (XX) - Flagstaff Chapter at 2:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Kristy & Cody,
You have such a beautiful family!! I love, love, love how chunky Ava looks; this is the first time I have seen a photo of her! She is adorable and I love her blue eyes.
The photos are all wonderful and you look very nice in all of them, Kristy (all this unphotogentic nonsense, sheesh). :-)
I will have to see if Shelly can help me put a way cool picture on here. I have one I want all of you to see.
I don't remember seeing any of these when you were at my house. Are they new?
These are wonderful pictures and you don't have a thing to worry about. Ask me, I'm your mom.
Post a Comment