Sunday, July 13, 2008

One more from me

I wanted to thank those who have served and are serving our country (Cory). When we were at the Flagstaff city parade and the flag went by, I was swept with emotion. I rarely realize how much this country means to me; I appreciate those who sacrifice so much to keep and preserve this country I love.

3 comments:

Shelly said...

Cory said thanks. You know how he doesn't love to be fussed over, but I could tell he really appreciated that comment. I put up his flag box that you get when you serve in the military and thought he wouldn't like it there because he disliked that experience so much. However, he liked it and it made him feel good to be reminded that he did that. Interesting.

Amy said...

Maybe even though he didn't like what he did he can feel proud that he served his country. Now if he can find a way to fix all of the problems with it . . .

Appraiser Cory said...

Oh don't get him started :-) he listens to talk radio and gets all fired up too much. Sean Hannity - grrr... :-)