Ten years ago. . .
1. I was in my first year of college at Utah Valley State College, now I guess it's Utah Valley University. I had psycho, awful roommates that year and couldn't wait to move to a different apartment so I could get away from the pot smokin, knife necklace wearing, sexaholic roommates. Thankfully I did my time with them that semester, moved into a different apartment for the fall and had the time of my life.
2. Technically 10 years ago was during the summer of '98 and I was working as a kids' summer camp counselor in Las Vegas with Kristy. It was intense chaos most of the time but we did get paid to go to tons of fun places with them. Such a carefree summer!
Snacks I enjoy. . .
Starches, starches, starches! Wheat thins, cookies, yogurt, all kinds of fruit but especially grapes and strawberries, bread, cereal, chocolate covered peanut butter rice krispies. . . oh wait, that's not exactly a snack is it?
5 things on my To Do list. . .
Make a chore chart for the kids, get window coverings for our house, download pictures to my computer, go to the grocery store, and go to bed.
Things I would do if I were a billionaire. . .
Aside from fight world hunger? Hmm, I would definitely pay off my house and any other debts firstoff. Then I'd go do all the fun things that I've always wanted to do but have been too cheap to actually initiate - hire a decorator, go to Disneyland, put the yard in, travel to Europe, visit Cory's mission and I'd join Kristy's plight to teach people the basics that have been lost - like sewing and budgeting - right after I learned them!
Where I have lived. . .
Spokane, Las Vegas, Orem, Reno, my parent's house, Tucson, my parent's house, South Jordan and various other small Utah towns along the way.
Okay, now I tag whoever reads this.
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Okay, I'll play
Posted by Appraiser Cory at 11:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I forgot about yogurt!!! One of my favorites too.
When Cody read what I wanted to be taught, he said, "You mean all the things we don't know how to do?" He's right so I guess there must be other basic things I take for granted that help me to be a relatively successful person.
Post a Comment