Here are my answers for the tag:
What were you doing 10 years ago?
Let's see...Ten years ago I was "livin" la vida loca" as a single BYU co-ed. I was summering down in scorching Las Vegas, working as a summer camp counselor with Shelly. I've never had such a great tan in all my life, and that's saying something for a Las Vegas girl. It was very taxing on my nerves, working from 7:30a till 5p with 30 restless elementary schoolers, but I did a lot of really fun things with those kids.
What are some snacks you enjoy?
My favorites are probably sugary starches (cookies, cake, rice krispy treats, rice pudding). In second place are regular starches, chocolate and fruit, fruity ice cream (sorry Jami), chocolatey ice cream (let me clarify here, not chocolate ice cream, ice cream with chocolate pieces, caramel...) honestly, I could go on and on. I've rarely met a treat I didn't like, now if only they'd all like me...
What are 5 things on your "To Do" list today?
Read next week's Sunday School lesson, write in the kid's journals, answer this Tag list, take a nap (let's face it, 3 hour naps are just not that refreshing. Over an hour later, I'm still trying to wake up.), check out what the kids did during Sunday Stations.
Things you would do if you were a billionaire:
I would hire a cleaning lady. (Not forever, but at least while my kids are young. I'm sure I could still find plenty of jobs to teach my kids how to work.)
I would like to travel and bring all my kids (and a nanny).
Of course I would do all the responsible things too ($ for education, all those weddings, pay off the house and student loans)
I would also like to team up with other rich people and create some sort of program that gives financial assistance while teaching the basic skills that are being lost in today's society (budgeting, cooking from scratch, mending, gardening); all those things that enable a person to be self sufficient.
Where have you lived?
I'm going to assume that no one wants a list of the seven thousand places we lived in Provo and the surrounding areas, so here's the general list:
Arizona, Arkansas, Washington, Utah, Nevada, and an assisted living facility (not my brightest moment).
Now I tag Shelly, Amy, and Mom
Saturday, July 12, 2008
I'm it!!
Posted by Bliss Sorority (XX) - Flagstaff Chapter at 3:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What do you mean, Now I tag you? Are we supposed to answer the same questions?
Yeah you are. I'm excited to hear the answers! By the way, happy belated anniversary!
Post a Comment