Alright, I'm here! Just remember you asked for it!! Here are my darling kids! I guess I don't know how to turn the pictures. Colter is really into video games now and Bridger want to do everything Colter does. . . here we go!! Kamaya and Colter just finished swimming lessons. They both LOVED it. And Bridger looks ever so innocent sitting there but if you only knew what thoughts he was probably having about destroying my house. My little angles!!
Saturday, June 28, 2008
The Queen Has Arrived
Posted by Amy at 7:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
snplarsenUh-oh, the queen is here! Let the onslaught of pictures begin! Yeah! Pictures are the best aren't they? Well, so glad you could finally grace us with your presence. See, I already feel like I know your kids better! Haha. I liked the comment about your baby destroying your house, I can relate to that feeling. I don't think he looks very innocent in that picture though, kinda mischevious actually.
Post a Comment