Okay, so I just had one of those moments. You know, when you think an effort of yours has been completely disreguarded only to find later that it came at exactly the right moment. I guess you just never know.
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm so sorry I've been such a slacker. I make you a vow today that I will become a better blog user, and you can hold me to that.
Oh Amy, I am so glad to read that. I just knew you would eventually come to your senses. I plan on holding you to it. If you don't start blogging, may you have triplet boys sometime in the next 12 months.
Kristy
(Yes, I know you say it was actually Shelly, but until you can prove it, its your responsibility.)
Sorry but you must clarify about what prompted that comment. I am hoping most of my good deeds go unnoticed actually. That would explain why no one has ever told me about them. :-)
Post a Comment