Cinquain for Shelly:
Shelly
Worry, hurry,
Organizing, analyzing, glamorizing,
Sends us great mail,
Funny
Cinquain for Cory:
Cory
Time, climb,
Learning, earning, yearning,
Works hard at everything,
Dedicated
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Back! by popular demand...
Posted by Bliss Sorority (XX) - Flagstaff Chapter at 9:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Alright, why is worry the first thing that came to your mind for me, hmm? Now I'm going to worry about that! :-) I enjoyed them, thanks! (I take it you also got my latest magazine clipping).
I sure did. I knew it was going to be a good one when the outside fold was an ad for "Depends". You missed circling one really important selling point for the zipper dresses...Satisfaction Guaranteed!! Cody was especially grateful for that little bonus. I'm especially grateful that the swimming suit comes in three different colors. Now I can alternate and people will think, "Wow! That girl looks great in black, blue, *and* red. She can't go wrong." And it will be our little secret. When does the shippment arrive?
Kristy
Worry.
You worry about a lot of things, both good and bad. You worry about people's feelings and the way they might interpret things, among other positive spins. You also over worry about non-essentials. You know what I'm talking about.
Every positive can have a negative and vise versa.
Excellent poetry
Post a Comment