Have you noticed that a lot of times when Mom answers the phone, she sounds like those automated solicitors. I think I can see a bright future here for her if the masters degree thing doesn't pan out.
Just the intonation of her "hello". I keep waiting for her to continue with, "this is a courtesy call from Pulsipher financial. Please enjoy the music while you hold for the next available representative."
3 comments:
Have you noticed that a lot of times when Mom answers the phone, she sounds like those automated solicitors. I think I can see a bright future here for her if the masters degree thing doesn't pan out.
In what way? Hehe.
Just the intonation of her "hello". I keep waiting for her to continue with, "this is a courtesy call from Pulsipher financial. Please enjoy the music while you hold for the next available representative."
Post a Comment