Wednesday, October 1, 2008

See what I mean

See what I mean.  No one ever posts on this.  You two (K & S) talk all kinds of smack about how you are the only ones on here but NO ONE every writes.  :)  Where is everyone??

6 comments:

Canda said...

I know Amy. Kristy gave me this site and I expected to see pictures of her girls. And all the oh so fun stories that go along with the stage of life.

Susan said...

Hey, I look at this site!!! Don't count me out!

Shelly said...

I am rebelling. I got tired of no one ever responding to my posts and also of course, no one posting.

Shelly said...

By the way. . . scroll down this page and you will see that YOU my dear Amy, are the one who is not posting (along with Allyson the invisible). Kristy and I have filled up the whole screen with posts. So get to it!

Bliss Sorority (XX) - Flagstaff Chapter said...

Hey now!!! I was posting. For a while I was having posting conversations with myself...

Amy said...

When? Where? I don't see the posts . . . Mom, you are doing a much better job though I must say!!