Sunday, October 12, 2008

Addison's Baptism!!!

Well, our first daughter got baptized on Saturday. Aside from the fact that somehow the Stake didn't know we (all 3 kids from our ward) were getting baptized that day, and so we were crammed on the stage, it was very exciting. We were able to have many of the people that we love come and share this day with us. When Addy came out of the font, she was, and I quote "overjoyed". She just kept saying, "I just feel so good. I just feel so good. I don't know how to explain it with words, I just feel so good." She is such a sweet and good girl. I will have to post some of the pictures later.
Love you all.

3 comments:

Canda said...

That is so exciting! It's amazing to me that she's that old. Wasn't it just yesterday we lived at Wymount?

Levi and Amanda said...

Congratulations, Addie!! We're so proud of you! Please share some photos of the day if you have any!

Amy said...

Wish we could have been there. These pictures will look great in the scrapbook I am sending. Make sure you print some for here ASAP!!