Saturday, May 16, 2009

HB Shelly



We polled the vast and varied assembly gathered here at the Bliss home and these are the results of the birthday poll:

These answers are in order of:
Cody
Kristy
Addison
Kallia
Mallory
Ava

What color is Aunt Shelly’s hair?
Her hair is dishwater blonde with platinum highlights
Blonde
Blonde
Yellow
Her hair is fly.

How old is she?
22
30!
31
30
She got a fly in the house.



What is one good thing about Aunt Shelly?
She is funny. Remember the black jelly beans?
She likes to let me analyze things.
We share a lot of similar ideas.
She is our Aunt.
She got a fly in our house.

What is your favorite thing about her house?
The travertine.
I think it would be the banister.
It’s big and its my style.
She has a dress up room.
She got a fly in her house.



If you could give Aunt Shelly anything for her birthday what would it be?
A transmutation gun that can change people into animals
Tickets for two to “Country Tonight”
A trip to Disneyland for herself and her family.
A radio, because she doesn’t have one.
I want to give her because she has a fly in our house.
At this point Ava wandered over with a bike helmet on her head. I think she wanted to give it to Aunt Shelly.



If Aunt Shelly were an animal what would she be and why?
A lemur because she “likes to move it, move it.”
A squirrel or a beaver. I can’t tell you how many “Guess What The Freak This Wheat Thin Is” games I have played with her.
A dog because she is fun, playful and funny.
A tiger because she is fierce like a tiger.
An elephant because she has a grey trunk and she likes to roll for fun.

Who chews faster: Aunt Shelly or a squirrel?
Depends on the food, a squirrel can get through more because it can store more in its cheeks, but Shelly has a greater top speed.
Aunt Shelly. Hands down. At least we know she won’t choke to death.
Aunt Shelly. No, wait, a squirrel. No wait, Aunt Shelly.
Aunt Shelly
An elephant



What is Aunt Shelly’s favorite color and why?
Chocolate stained milk from leftover Coco Puffs because Coco Puffs make everyone happy.
Red. It’s bold and strong.
Blue, because I like it.
Brown. Because her eyes are brown.
Aunt Shelly’s favorite color is an elephant.

What is Aunt Shelly’s favorite thing to do?
Be involved socially in people’s lives. And blogging. It’s a toss up.
Laugh
Sleep
Play with us
Play like an elephant

What is your favorite thing to do with Aunt Shelly?
Eat something she’s cooked.
Laugh
Play and talk with her.
Play and talk with her.
Aunt Shelly was an elephant. Berrrrrrrr!

If you could buy any car for Aunt Shelly what would it be?
Sherman tank; she could get any parking spot she wanted.
A motorized scooter
Limosine
Pink limosime
Aunt Shelly was wearing an elephant.

If Aunt Shelly were a candy what would she be and why?
Those Mexican green apple suckers that are coated with chili powder on the outside. Although she is sassy and spicy on the outside, I’m sure if you licked her enough she’d be sweet. I’ve just never tried it.
She would be a Now and Later. You can talk about something now, but she’ll be ready to talk about it later as well. She might also be Fun Dip.
Butterscotch pill. They’re good and they last long.
Smarties-because she’s smart
A brush with butters

What is your favorite memory with Aunt Shelly?
When I was working nights and Shelly slept over at our Wymount apt and she asked us to set the alarm for 9:30.
Sitting on the bed in our little college apartment making faces at each other just laughing ourselves silly.
When I went to Aunt Shelly’s and had a sleep over and ate Doritos until I threw up
When I slept over at Aunt Shelly’s house and we played dress ups
When Aunt Shelly was an elephant


Happy Birthday, we hope your birthday was full of pleasant surprises.

4 comments:

Shelly said...

Very funny... That was a fun surprise and totally unexpected. :) I would like to mention my favorites but it is too hard to narrow it down. I will have to call you and let you know at least the honorable mentions. . . Thanks Bliss fam!

Susan said...

HB Shelly, Your a Q T!!!

Ashley and Jared said...

Hey Kristy.. my e-mail is cherrybabe435@hotmail.com!

Amy said...

I didn't know people were still using this site. Kinda forgot about it! Good to hear your crazy humor. Oh, yeah - Happy Birthday Shelly. Are you enjoying your celebration?