
It has been so beautiful outside!!!! Mallory and I went outside to blow bubbles and draw with sidewalk chalk. We were enjoying ourselves and decided to have popsicles. I brought out an otter pop style for Mallory. Apparently, its been awhile since she's had one of those. She wasn't quite sure how to go about eating it. I told her to squeeze it, whereupon a large chunk fell to the grass. "Its too, its too cold. You hold it, Mommy," Then a little while later she said, "Its too squeezie." Then she said, "I need, I need a popsicle with a loooong, loooong stick." Sorry, Louie Bloo Raspberry, Strawberry Short Kook, Sir Isaac Lime, Poncho Punch, Alexander the Grape, and Little Orphan Orange, you didn't make the cut.
Thursday, April 23, 2009
The wrong kind of popsicle
Posted by The Bliss Bouquet at 9:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
that is so cute... that she wants one with a stick. I love watching kids with otter pops... it makes me laugh.
Post a Comment