I thought it was hilarious that Kristy took the personality test for me. What's even more amusing is that when I took the test, I got the same personality type as she did for me.
Saturday, May 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I thought it was hilarious that Kristy took the personality test for me. What's even more amusing is that when I took the test, I got the same personality type as she did for me.
Posted by Appraiser Cory at 2:47 PM
2 comments:
Ha ha ha! That is so funny that you got the same one that I did for you. I guess there's something to be said for being sisters (and the time we spend on the phone).
I laughed heartily for a good long while when I read that she had done the surveys for us, especially while I slept. In fact, as I write this and think about it I am still laughling (which is a little tiny laugh).
Post a Comment