Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Fake out

Nope. Still screaming.

3 comments:

Levi and Amanda said...

I feel your pain. Jonah was like that from the moment he was born until last Thursday. :-) It is one of the reasons I nursed him as long as I did (21 months). Miracle of all Miracles, he actually sleeps through the night now and has for about a month. Prior to that, I think he had some sort of radar (that must have recently expired), because I could literally time his first screams to the moment my head hit the pillow.

I hope it gets better for you!

The Bliss Bouquet said...

Seriously, don't they know how they came to this earth?? "Nice Mama" would be around WAAAAY more if she were to get some sleep. I feel like I belong in "Miss Nelson is missing"!

Susan said...

Thanks for putting your memos on the blog! I love reading about your families when I get a chance.

Love,

MOM